WCA #269 with Lij Shaw – Saving Home Studios, Podcasts, Creating Paid Content, Nashville Growth and, The Hay Bale Studio.
Lij Shaw is the host of the podcast Recording Studio Rockstars, producer/engineer and the force behind Save Home Studios.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Saving Home Studios
- Creating Paid Content
- Nashville Growth
- The Hay Bale Studio.
Links and Show Notes:
- Lij’s site to save home studios: http://www.savehomestudios.com/
- Petition:: https://bit.ly/2w0SpLb
- Bill BL2019-48: https://bit.ly/31LO1Ma
- Rockstars of Drums: https://bit.ly/2uCPo3k
- The Power of Podcasting: https://bit.ly/31FG76I
- Matt’s Reverb.com store: https://bit.ly/2Mi0Wic
- Support WCA – Go Ad-Free! https://glow.fm/workingclassaudio/
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
Important dates regarding the Save Home Studios campaign.
February 23, 6-11 pm – Save Home Studios Songs That Wouldn’t Exist Without Home Studios public awareness show at Dee’s Country Cocktail Lounge with Grammy-winning artist Mike Farris, Tommy Womack, and others.
February 27, 4 pm – Metro Planning Commission meeting and public hearing regarding the new bill. The commission will hear from the public about their thoughts.
March 5, 6:30 pm – Metro Council Meeting and public hearing for the second reading of the new bill. This is the time for people to get up and speak or simply show up in support. So they will need to know about the issue and important dates well in advance.
- Guest: Lij Shaw
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab