WCA #266 with NAMM 2020 – Loads of gear, tired feet, great friends, Emily Dolan Davies, Kim Rosen, and Pete Lyman.
NAMM 2020 took place over January 16th-19th. The show was well attended and I had loads of fun. In this episode, I’m joined by mastering engineer Kim Rosen of Knack Mastering, drummer Emily Dolan Davies of emilydrums.com as well as mastering engineer Pete Lyman of Infrasonic Sound. Short interviews talking about NAMM and a NAMM wrap up by me! Enjoy, Matt.
In this episode, we discuss:
All things NAMM 2020!
Links and Show Notes:
- Kim Rosen: http://www.knackmastering.com/
- Whitestone Audio: http://www.whitestoneaudio.com/
- Emily Dolan Davies: http://www.emilydolandavies.com/
- Pete Lyman: https://www.infrasonicsound.com/
- Matt’s Reverb.com store: https://bit.ly/2Mi0Wic
- Support WCA – Go Ad-Free! https://glow.fm/workingclassaudio/
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Guest: Kim Rosen, Emily Dolan Davies and Pete Lyman
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab