WCA #243 with Patrick Meza– The Importance of Perseverance.
Patrick Meza is a Mix Tech at Warner Brothers. He is a prime example of how perseverance can open doors and shape your career. While still at the early stages of that career, Patrick has worked at some amazing places including Somatone Interactive, Disney, Pandora, and Skywalker Sound.
In this episode we discuss:
- The power of connecting over LinkedIn.
- The importance of staying hungry.
- Assuming the role in your audio career.
- Not being afraid to try other types of audio gigs.
- Breaking down barriers.
Links and Show Notes:
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Connect with Patrick over Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmeza/
- The Profitable Producer Course: https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/ppc-scholarship-wca/
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- Guest: Patrick Meza
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab