WCA #245 with Steve Chadie – Making Records in Houses, Legal Pads & Willie Nelson
Steve Chadie started interning for Willie Nelson’s studio in 1995. 24 years later armed with a host of high profile clients, awards and experiences Steve still has the same enthusiasm he did when he started and a desire to lend a helping hand, gear or advice to upcoming young engineers that he collaborates with.
In this episode we discuss,
- Working with Willie Nelson.
- Sharing knowledge.
- Legal Pads.
- Being invisible.
- Working with Andy Johns.
- Living like a Squirrel.
- Not missing things.
- Making records in houses.
Links and Show Notes:
- Steve’s Site: https://stevechadie.com/
- Steve on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stevechadie50/
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- Guest: Steve Chadie
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab