WCA #247 with Justin Colletti – Mastering, SonicScoop, State Mottos and giving jail a try.
Justin Colletti is a mastering engineer, and the author of hundreds of articles on the art, science, and business of music and sound. He acts as director of content and publishing for SonicScoop and has written for outlets including Tape Op, The Deli Magazine, Trust Me I’m a Scientist and many more. In 2019, he began the weekly SonicScoop Podcast, interviewing music and audio industry luminaries and regularly taking deep dives into complex and controversial issues in music and audio production.
In this episode we discuss,
- Corporate Environments.
- Jail Time.
- Transitioning to Mastering
- Saying yes to work.
- Thinking ahead
- Doing things for the future you.
- State Mottos.
- Role Models.
- Master Mind Groups.
- Fiscal Responsibility.
Links and Show Notes:
- Sonic Scoop: https://sonicscoop.com/
- Justin’s Site: http://justincolletti.com/
- Justin’s Mixing Course: http://mixingbreakthroughs.com/ Use Code WCA25 on checkout.
- Justin’s Mastering Course: https://masteringdemystified.com/ Use Code WCA25 on checkout.
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Save for retirement!!!!! https://bit.ly/2lEUMyk