WCA #248 with Eyal Levi – URM, The Demands of Metal, Standards and Devotion to learning.
Eyal Levi is a critically acclaimed educator, musician, producer, former guitarist and primary songwriter for the band Daath, as well as a co-founder of URM (Unstoppable Recording Machine) Academy, an online education platform for producers with thousands of students from across the globe. In the studio, he has worked with such artists including The Black Dahlia Murder, Monuments, The Contortionist, Chelsea Grin, and Firewind among many others.
In this episode we discuss,
- The creation of URM.
- The demands of Metal.
- Teaching yourself.
- Devotion to learning.
- Managing money.
Links and Show Notes:
- URM Academy: https://urm.academy/
- URM Podcast: https://urm.academy/category/podcast/
- Nail The Mix: https://www.nailthemix.com/
- Digital Marketer: https://www.digitalmarketer.com
- Ramit Sethi: https://amzn.to/2O2N1OJ
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Connect with Matt on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattboudreau/
- Guest: Eyal Levi
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab