WCA #242 with Brian David Hood – Creating A Six Figure Home Studio
Brian David Hood is a producer/engineer, studio owner, and entrepreneur. Brian takes us through his journey, from playing drums on tour, opening a studio in his parent’s basement, hitting a major low point that spurred him on to better opportunities, creating a video course and a podcast and his entrepreneurial ventures.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Brian’s podcast that addresses the business concerns of audio pros.
- A new way to post mixes and masters for your clients and get paid.
- A video course to give your audio business a kick in the ass.
- The benefits of keeping your overhead low.
- Tools to get over social anxiety.
- Delegating and automating audio tasks.
- The benefits of checklists.
Links and Show Notes:
- Free Workshop: How To Make A Living From Your Existing Audio Skills: https://bitly.com/
- The link to everything we talk to Brian about https://www.thesixfigurehomestudio.com/wca/
- Working Class Audio Journal: https://amzn.to/2GN67TP
- Current sponsors & promos: https://bit.ly/2WmKbFw
- Host: Matt Boudreau
- Guest: Brian David Hood
- WCA Theme Music: Cliff Truesdell
- Announcer: Chuck Smith
- Editing: Anne-Marie Pleau & Matt Boudreau
- Additional Music: The License Lab